Try ETTA's delicious holiday-inspired cookies! White chocolate & cranberries make a sweet pair in these to-die-for treats. Cranberries are a wonderful way to make your holiday cookies pop! They add great flavor & balance and are great for you. The real magic is in the pudding, which gives these cookies a beautifully soft & moist texture.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cooking Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 20 Mins
2¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¾ cup butter softened
¾ cup brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, sugar and pudding mix
- Beat in eggs and vanilla
- Add flour mixture until combined
- Fold in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until golden brown